ARTICLE 1 - IDENTIFICATION OF THE PUBLISHER
The Fera Daemon site (hereinafter referred to as "the Site"), accessible at www.fera-daemon.com, is published by the company FDblurringMR (hereinafter "the Publisher"), a SAS with a capital of 1,000 euros, whose registered office is located at 45 Route de Courboin, 02400 Blesmes, France, and registered with the RCS of Soissons under the number 894 318 203.
The Publisher can be contacted at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
ARTICLE 2 - WEBSITE HOST
The Fera Daemon site is hosted by Shopify Inc., whose registered office is located at 151 O'Connor Street, K2P 2L8 Ottawa, Canada.
ARTICLE 3 - COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
In accordance with the provisions of Law No. 78-17 of January 6, 1978, as amended, relating to data processing, files, and freedoms, the user is informed that the Publisher collects and processes personal data during connection to the Site.
The collected data mainly serves to provide the Platform, optimize it, and secure it in order to offer users the best possible service. Additional data may be collected by the Publisher to enable the proper execution of commercial contracts concluded through the platform with the user.
The user is informed that they have the right to access, query, modify, and delete information concerning them, to be exercised at any time with the Publisher by email at email@example.com.
The collected information may eventually be shared with third parties residing in the European Union in the following cases:
- When the user publishes, in a comment area, information accessible to the public;
- When the user expressly consents;
- When required by law or to cooperate in a legal investigation at the express request of a public authority holder;
- For the execution of commercial services for which the cooperation of a third party is necessary, particularly when the Publisher chooses to subcontract some of its services through third-party services.
- When certain information is mandatory to access specific features of the Site, the Publisher will indicate this mandatory nature when entering the data.
The personal data collected will only be retained for the time necessary to allow proper use of the Site, prevent fraud and abuse, and meet the Publisher's legal and regulatory obligations regarding Site management.
ARTICLE 4 - COOKIES
The Site may use the "cookies" technique as defined by the french National Data Protection Commission in the following way:
"A 'cookie' is a set of information, generally small in size and identified by a name, which can be transmitted to your browser by a website you connect to. Your web browser will keep it for a certain period, and return it to the server...".
These cookies aim to facilitate user navigation and improve the quality of the service offered by collecting statistical and traffic-related information.
The use of these cookies is brought to the user's attention through a banner asking for their consent. If the user consents, this consent is considered valid for a maximum duration of 13 (thirteen) months.
The following cookies are used on the Site:
- _session_id, unique session identifier, allows Shopify to store information about your session (referrer, landing page, etc.);
- _shopify_visit, no data retained, persists for 30 minutes from the last visit. Used by our website provider's internal stats tracking system to record the number of visits;
- _shopify_uniq, no data retained, expires at midnight (according to the visitor's location) the next day. Calculates the number of visits to a store by a unique customer;
- cart, unique identifier, persists for 2 weeks, stores information about your shopping cart;
- _secure_session_id, unique session identifier;
- storefront_digest, unique identifier, undefined if the store has a password, is used to determine if the current visitor has access.
ARTICLE 5 - RESPECT FOR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
All trademarks, photographs, texts, comments, illustrations, animated or non-animated images, video sequences, sounds, as well as all computer applications that could be used to operate the Site, and more generally all the elements reproduced or used on the Site are protected by the laws in force for intellectual property.
They are the full and entire property of the Publisher or its partners, unless otherwise stated. Any reproduction, representation, use, or adaptation, in any form whatsoever, of all or part of these elements, including computer applications, without the prior written consent of the Publisher, is strictly prohibited. The fact that the Publisher does not initiate proceedings as soon as it becomes aware of unauthorized uses does not mean acceptance of said uses and waiver of prosecution.
Only use for private purposes within a family circle is allowed, and any other use constitutes infringement and/or violation of neighboring rights, sanctioned by the Code of Intellectual Property.
The reproduction of all or part of this content requires the prior authorization of the Publisher or the rights holder for this content. To obtain our consent, please send us a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fera Daemon is also a trademark registered and protected at the INPI.
ARTICLE 6 - HYPERLINKS
The Site may contain hyperlinks giving access to other websites edited and managed by third parties and not by the Publisher. The Publisher cannot be held directly or indirectly responsible in the event that said third-party sites do not comply with legal provisions.